"i am a weekday on weekends..."
39 years old
S2JESSICA is in your extended network
Jessica's Latest Blog Entries [Subscribe to this blog]
- spreading out, living better (view more)
- living married? living golden? (view more)
- =w= // OK human (view more)
- oh, youth (view more)
- 1744147 (view more)
Posts with the tag "diy" in it.
November 30th, 2019 @ 7:59 pm
if you’ve been a long time reader of my website(s) you’ll remember that this was the old home button years ago for quite a while… i’ve been meaning to make this lightbox for like, twenty years. i am lazy, and i suck.
i will make this in 2020, mark my words!
March 13th, 2012 @ 12:15 am
okay, my computer is up and running again. i thinkkkk (since i don’t often download things) that i got this nasty virus from trying to view illegally streaming hockey games online… stupid cable provider and MSG didn’t want to cooperate financially for a while, so they were blocking out my ranger games… since i don’t watch much TV anyway and it’s almost the end of the regular hockey season, i cancelled cable and was relying on the bad stuff to watch games.
served me right, i suppose :\
my boyfriend and i went to florida and back since last i posted 🙂
i made some earrings and did my nails a few times… as per usual… (i lead a super exciting life in the winter, ey?)
my website to sell my earrings is almost done, so i can begin selling them! i haven’t been posting them here at all, i’ve been posting them up on instagram… sorry!
here’s a sneak peak at a few of my favorites so far 🙂
all i’ve been doing is catching up on work since i got my computer back, so i’m off to do that a little more… bartering for a tattoo for a website (via my friend kelly who also did my misfits skull), and working on a wedding website for my cousin getting hitched later this year… so farewell for now. thanks for reading this, if anyone even bothers to, lol.
January 19th, 2012 @ 2:34 am
aside from instagramming and working all the time, i’ve been doing the following for fun, and to maintain my own sanity…
1. keeping up with them diagonails
2. making a bunch of friendship bracelets and chinese staircase earrings! (while watching TV, usually… never have extra time for anything fun)
i’m actually going to start selling those earrings, i bought some hoops. if you’re interested, HOLLER.
3. playing lots of scrabble with my boyfriend on my iphone.
4. hello, it’s hockey season…
5. watching lots of netflix. i finished up breaking bad, brothers & sisters and gossip girl 🙁 i need a new show! suggestions???
6. hanging with my boyfrannn michael<333 we had his sisters wedding, my sisters birthday, christmas with our families, new years eve (obv) and his cousins sweet 16 in addition to some other stuff that i had to attend… it just felt like all of december was so dang busy…
other than all of that, when it gets cold out, my social life usually just shuts down. i hate being outside in the cold! although, i did recently get to hang out with the amazeballs online friend chris for his birthday last week. i met him on le twitter a couple of years ago… FINALLY made it out while he was in NYC (he’s connecticut based), lower east sided it! got saucy, hung out with his stuntman cousin, had pancakes at like 4AM… we had a blast 🙂
hmm, i guess that’s it really. just trying to craft more. i should start working on the site for the jewelry, while i’m feeling this graphic design creative…