August 10th, 2020 @ 5:55 pm
i’ve said this before, and i’ll say it again… i hate talking politics. i honestly do – but i do want to clarify where i stand as a human being – not JUST a democrat.
i lean to the left…
- i am progressive
- i am anti-religion (but i can assure you, i wouldn’t try to talk you out of yours)
- i am a supporter of all freedoms (aside from guns – here in the 5 boroughs anyway – and DEFINITELY against automatic weapons. i’m from NYC not bumfuck kansas with a rural farm to protect from uh… something. intruders? aliens causing crop circles? lol)
- i am a supporter and a member of the LGBTQ+ community
- i believe in gay marriage
- i believe in gay adoption (they’re better parents than half the hetero GOONS that have a weak pullout game… my parents included)
- i believe in equality
- i believe in if you work hard – you deserve to live well and not struggle (I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE MARXIST VIEW OF OWNING WHAT YOU WORK FOR, for the record)
- i believe that healthcare shouldn’t be tied to your job and i believe that it shouldn’t cost what it does
- i believe in science
- i believe in the right to safe, normal abortions
- i believe that black people deserve more and that unarmed black people don’t deserve to get killed by racist ass police
…etc. you get the gist.
what brought this on, is that i was just wondering how michale graves was doing in life. if you’re unaware who m. graves is, he was the lead singer of the 90s, reformed misfits many years after the misfits broke up when danzig left. i LOVE graves era misfits. i constantly defend it, and still enjoy it regularly. anyways, i googled him and came across recent media and started watching this video, and got so embarrassed for him, disgusted and i just want to clarify this again for whoever lands here… leaning to the right or not.