December 29th, 2020 @ 12:30 am
dear @twitter, you twat,
i will never not hate the new twitter.
i hate react; as a developer, as a user.
– the little messages shit stain pop-up in the bottom/right-hand corner of the screen… looking like the corny ass gchat window… i hate it.
– the way you can’t search for things in tweets within the browser window (at least not in firefox).
– the way you people can now see everything i like and @ to other people, which leaves me NOT @’ing other people or liking tweets. why the fuck do i even still use this stupid ass site? i stopped using it for months, i should just quit it for good.
– all of the suggested ass bullshit… i literally do not care.
– fleets… bruh, are you serious?
– endless scrolling. i loathe infinite scrolling, i hate losing my place.
– the UI: i fucking LOATHE segoe, which twitter decided should be the default fucking web font for twitter users using PCs to view on the web VS USING ARIAL on the brand spanking new shit stain of a user interface. thanks so much, every fucking time i get a fun, pushed reset when i go to my browser because of react vs. me just fucking refreshing the page like someone that has a brain, i have to change the damn font within the browser.
it used to be so simple: you say some things, someone else says some things, you can say things to each other. why did it turn into a full blown shit-show?
because idiots “didn’t know how to use it?” or “thought it was boring”?
oh right, nah… money.
well, thanks for yet another instance of a cool social service that’s gone to total shite.
ALL WE EVER WANTED WAS A FUCKING EDIT BUTTON.