July 26th, 2021 @ 11:37 pm
have you ever felt a surge of creativity but don’t know where tf to put it?
that’s been me all week.
- i have 6 inches of virgin hair i’m trying to grow out for color correction and i’m dying to bleach my entire head and dye it all greens vs my usual split, but i’ll never be able to match up my bum ass hair to my virgin hair. i don’t have the patience to do it all myself.
- i have been putting off building or buying a new lightbox for my jewelry, but i have new stuff that i made.
- i’ve needed to do my nails for like two weeks, but i keep finding things are getting in the way. working out, hair wash day, going out, watching sports, making jewelry…
- i’ve been meaning to make some new wallpapers, and i’ve only churned out like 10 in the last month.
- i’ve been looking through my computer at old websites/graphic design and it makes me miss building out those types of layouts/making that type of art. i barely even collage anymore…
- i’ve been meaning to start acrylic pouring, and i just don’t, bc do i need ANOTHER hobby?
i’ve also been meaning to hang out/meet up with like 15 of my peoples, and between the stress of oscar’s health and the most disgusting soup bowl summer weather, i’ve been a hermit.
i mean, i don’t really feel like being around most people bc of this damn pandemic not being over. i don’t care if i’m vaccinated, who knows who is bringing this damn delta variant around. i keep having people i know that are traveling… and no offense, but i don’t have an interest with co-mingling with anyone who has gone to florida in the last 6 months [barf].
i really wish public places, venues and arenas kept up with the whole segregating unvaccinated folks. make a universal vaccine app for proof already… when i went to a ranger game this year, they scanned in my excelsior pass and i strolled right in, no prob. it’s not a big deal. it pisses me off that we’re not using it bc i went to my first mets game this year a few weeks ago, and noooooooobody was wearing masks. i don’t believe in this honor system shit. they had vaxed and unvaxed folks mixed – they lifted the segregated area for the unvaxed… like, if you want to act like an ignorant goon, you should be treated like one. the kiddos should have been shoved into a quarantine corner by themselves.
a bunch of my friends and i have tickets to go see dropkick/rancid in a few weeks and i’m like UGH, ew. how am i supposed to wear a mask in a punk pit in the middle of the summer (it’s outside)? i wish they were requiring vaccinations to get in… blegh.
even going to the grocery store/target/etc. people are walking around with no masks on… it’s disgusting. these fucking idiots are making me so anxious. i feel like this shit is never gonna go away.