November 14th, 2020 @ 11:11 am
i decided to watch this movie “ordinary world” on netflix with billie joe armstrong in it, and it’s making me want to die.
1. i hate that default for queens in anything on tv/movies is astoria (it’s now williamsburg jr. there since all the goons got priced out of BK, so i guess those shitheads stay there…)
2. judy greer annoys the shit out of me, all because of jawbreaker – i could never move past it
3. billie joe armstrong is so cute, but not a good actor
4. this is making me feel middle age crisis miserable
5. this movie is terrible. i feel like if someone else wrote/directed this, it could have been better. i feel like if this was a kevin smith movie, it could have been better… i don’t think it would be like one of the epic kevin smith flicks, but maybe more in the vein of jersey girl.
6. the only good part of this movie is the little girl performing “unsatisfied” by the replacements (ADORBS.)
i should really get off my ass and do something today instead of being inside, forcing myself to watch netflix and feeling like anxious death. i hate this fucking pandemic.