March 31st, 2012 @ 1:39 am
while this mega millions amount kept climbing and climbing, of course i was playing. you gotta be in it to win it, so they say.
i had mike and i buying $5 quick picks, lol. i didn’t think going overboard was going to up the chances especially since we wouldn’t buy over $20 at most… i figured if i were fated to win the lottery, i’d have to deal with the $5 draw of luck. which obviously didn’t prove in my favor since i didn’t win diddly squat.
if i did in fact win, i think these would be the first ten things that i’d do.
1. gather up family/friends for vacation. decide on a warm, mexican vacation exactly what would be done in the near future with my winnings.
2. pay off all of my family’s debts and my own (which are like, nothing, thankfully. i honestly only think that i owe time warner cable like $30, lol.).
3. build a house. not buy… build. and house my family on the same land if they wanted… i’d totally build a compound.
4. buy a photobooth for my home, install display walls with wallpaper that are controlled by computer, have tube slides built in throughout the house.
5. get my teeth fixed up – in desperate need of invisalign for my bottom teefs :\
6. LASER REMOVAL OF ALL HAIR BELOW MY NECK.
7. donate money to charity, and select friends.
8. buy an amazing apt in the city.
9. save/invest money.
i guess it was kind of hard to figure out what i’d really want to do if i did actually have that money. i got super out-of-ideas towards #8. i would say i’d keep working and be an average shmoe… but i mean, i’m not even working full-time at the moment, lol. i would totally start-up the web development company i’ve always dreamed of for myself if i could. i would totally still work on websites for fun!
what would you do?