January 21st, 2015 @ 12:02 pm
i feel like steve and i will be back to california this year again, so i titled this one “early california”. we spent a lot of time trying to find scott niedermayer, so we didn’t stroll too far into tourist lands… nor did we really go north towards LA… aside from the rangers/kings game.
1. our creepy ass/mile long hallway in our hotel.
2. my first day there, we got to hang with bee and we went to a rangers/ducks game.
3. NYR win it 4-1!
4. driving to the hollywood sign hike on mt. lee ♥ (that’s my dad’s name!)
5 & 6. we made it to the top – which was mighty hard. there were so many steep hills going up that hike… coming down was even harder, though.
7. while we were walking down, we took a wrong turn and ended up strolling around amongst these crazy hollywood hills homes. i fell in love with the one at the top here.
8. on the way to the rangers/kings game, i found this awful billboard (FUCK LA).
9. steve and i at the game. ♥
10. NYR win it 4-3!
11. we moseyed on over to the violent gentlemen HQ for some hockey goods.
12. after our VG run, we went to the beach, since billy had never seen/been in the pacific ocean. 🙂
13. we moseyed on over to the ducks team store for a limited edition jersey for stevie.
14, 15, 16. i got to meet bryz, corey perry and bruce boudreau at the honda center.